Thursday, April 15, 2010

a week after setting free..



It has been a week since our lovely graduation ceremony, yet I still feel within the bounds of my dear alma mater, because of other errands we have to run, such as..

1.) The GREEN BOOK

- This book contains a list of procedures that we have and have not done. It needs to be signed and cleared by our class adviser.

2.) The CASE FORMS

- These OR/DR and other forms are prerequisites for our up coming Nursing Board examination.
I managed to finish all of then and I am now currently waiting for them to be signed.

On MAY 1 2010 we will be passing our requirements :) I am soo excited :)

I still need to acquire the following:

1. Case forms NOTARIZED.
2. Cedula
3. Long brown Envelope
etc....

well, I trust that the Lord will help me and bring me to TOP the July 2010 NLE :)

much love,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment