Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
got it for 428 php at the SM Megamall branch.
I was also happy to see an Ellana stand in the Supermarket!!
I absolutely love it to bits! washed it and not one hair shed :)
We also went to the MAC counter and I compared it to the 188 and they are so similar, it was like the ferrule and handle was the only difference but the size, shape, hair density, distribution and texture are the same.
I recommend it to everybody pro and amateur.
The application of liquid foundation was a breeze and it SAVES a lot of product.
I would say I would choose this rather than a 187 or a dupe of 187 because I really don't think the size would be good for precise blush application.
Talking about blush application, this brush really does its job! Especially for those really pigmented ones which are a bane to apply using a powder brush.
I love it and its a really good investment. :)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I am so thankful to God that I was able to get this far. :)
this HAVElist -- hence the title HAVE, than wish, is because I am going to have these at the right time..
so now I will share my list to you..material things first.
1. Ellana minerals : Sheer Velvet High definition mineral powder primer
*borrowed this pic from kikaytrekkie
I have read raves for this product and with its cheap price, plus my earnings selling ice candy ^-^ gets me all up in a jiffy!! I would like to get the 6g = 380 + shipping 50 php... the id and super ego are still fighting,,hmm..
you can get it here.
2. Digital Camera: Samsung ES60
LOVE to get the red or pink one :) I can get it a lot cheaper at kimstore for like 2k less than at mall dealers.
3. Etude house Duo Fiber Brush
At 428 php, I am such a sucker for cheap cheap replicas of MAC brushes. This would be perfect!!!
so there, I am a simple girl with simple needs people!
only 3 things at a time..
then maybe some stuff than I NEED to have
1. Eyebrow shaping,, my brows are unruly right now,,
2. A Bentosa massage --maybe save this for next month,, after a week of reviews,,
3. NEW shoes :)
It has been a week since our lovely graduation ceremony, yet I still feel within the bounds of my dear alma mater, because of other errands we have to run, such as..
1.) The GREEN BOOK
- This book contains a list of procedures that we have and have not done. It needs to be signed and cleared by our class adviser.
2.) The CASE FORMS
- These OR/DR and other forms are prerequisites for our up coming Nursing Board examination.
I managed to finish all of then and I am now currently waiting for them to be signed.
On MAY 1 2010 we will be passing our requirements :) I am soo excited :)
I still need to acquire the following:
1. Case forms NOTARIZED.
3. Long brown Envelope
well, I trust that the Lord will help me and bring me to TOP the July 2010 NLE :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Some Tips that May Bring You A Beautiful Life:
- Take 10-30 minute walk everyday and while you walk.. SMILE.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes everyday.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to…TODAY.”
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagreements.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up with the future.
- Don’t compare your life with others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets. Don’t save it for special occassion. Today is special.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will stay in touch.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Do the right thing.
- Call your family often.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements, “I am thankful for… Today I accomplished…”
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.