Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dress your best for 2010

Patricia Ann Santos, 19, Student
Blog: almosteffortless.blogspot.com, almosteffortless.tumblr.com and heartlovesyou.blogspot.com

What was your favorite trend from 2009?
Lace dresses and the Chanel flap bag, quilted purses are just classic, all in black of course.
What will you keep in your closet?
The short dresses
What do you see as a big trend in 2010?
Lingerie-inspired tops and dresses, Red lips, black eyeliner and insanely high heels. I am actually looking forward to them because they are more my style!!
What will you buy more of?
The shoes definitely. Pieces that will give value for my money, and some power dressing pieces because I will be graduating this year.
What’s your new year fashion resolution?
Save money.
Wait a least 3 months before buying something - because sometimes for some bizarre phenomenon you receive them as gifts.
Improve my poses for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment