Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FROM ME : GOALS FROM 2008 SELF


October 26 2009 @ my room 4:54 pm

Before I had Emily, I had these planners at home, well, I didn’t follow the dates in them and just scribbled at random. I saw my 2009 check list that my 2008 self and spent most of her time (lazy time) to make.

Let me show you

1. Drive
Ok, I have driven before but still, my student license has long been over due. Its going to expire in 12/19/2009.. The only thing it was good for this year is an ID to get in clubs.

Solution: Go to the nearest LTO, pay the man and pass the exams. License claimed!

2. Bathe at Majayjay falls again.
Oh if ever I be again so fortunate to bathe at those falls again, I will. But then pesky armed men have surrounded the mountain so I guess I have another piece of paradise.

Solution: Travel and appreciate it when given the chance!

3. Gain Weight
This one is a hard, I really am for this but only in vain,,, but then I am taking steps J

Solution : I am on something I just started this month (yup its October, but better late than never!)

4. Swim with the whale sharks in the middle of the ocean again.
Snorkeling and looking at the sharks and corals singing Michael Buble’s “Beyond the sea” was just heaven.

Solution: There will be other places to travel so I would go to that path instead, there are a lot of places and not just with the sharks.

5. Taste exotic foods.
Oh and this year I did!

Solved!

6. Learn to cook.
Er, no,,,,

Solution : Do I want this to be solved? Hmm well, I would never want to be a housewife and I can make you the best potato chips! -- yup you should taste them.

7. Hula hoop
I did this, for about a month and summer months of 2009 and I am going to do it these coming summer months too.

Solved!

So you have seen the check list and I have ticked of a few, the driving this has a ticking clock to it so I definitely should do that. But then this year, really unexpected things has happened,, but of course whatever it maybe, I did and will still come out happy and glamorous!


End

No comments:

Post a Comment